Hello! My name is Muhammad Adlan Arvyanda Ramly, you can call me Adlan. I am a current graduate student at NYU majoring in Integrated Digital Media: Human Centered Design & Research in Emerging Technologies. I enjoy accepting challenges in different media & platforms. My interests are Human Computer Interaction, User Experience Design, AR/VR/XR Systems, Game Design & Development, and Cognitive Science.
I aim to bridge the gap between people's needs & their technology with user research, push the boundaries of present technology by creating experimental interfaces, and unite people of all backgrounds by crafting engaging experiences.
Previous Collaborators & Clients
- New York University
- Niantic Labs
- Smithsonian Institution
- Air Wick
- TD Ameritrade
- Toge productions
- Rain Reality
- Pennsylvania State University
- Lawal, I. (2019, October 10). NYU IDM Grad Adlan Ramly announced as a Finalist for Niantic’s Beyond Reality Competition. New York University.
- Niantic Team. (2019, June 19). Announcing the Niantic Beyond Reality Developer Contest Finalists. Niantic Labs.
- Allen, C. (2018, November 5). Advancing Interactive Experiences at Penn State and Around the World. Penn State News.
- Paolizzi, M. (2018, June 13). Virtual Reality: Changing the Game at Penn State. Onward State.
- Setiawan, H. (2014, November 4). M. Adlan Ciptakan Pedia, Aplikasi Kalkulator Kesehatan Multiguna. jpnn.com.
- Prasetyo, H. (2014, July 6). Pelajar Indonesia Ukir Prestasi di GENIUS Olympiad 2014, New York AS. Kabari News.
- (2013, September 3). Daftar Pemenang INAICTA 2013. NihDia.